Monday, August 22, 2011

He likes it! Hey Mikey!

Congratulations to one of my four little brothers, Mike and to his new bride Andrea. They were married last weekend. They are a beautiful couple!


It was fun to get the kids dressed up...


And then cringe as they rolled and jumped around in puddles of rain water...



It was sweet to spy on cute little moments like this...



And smile at wedding traditions like this...





We laughed at this...


We tried take a new family picture, and then settled for this...


but later took this amazing picture...


And some silly pictures like these.



It's always nice to see how much my kids love their cousins...


And each other...

It makes me proud to show off this little love of mine...


Seeing Mikey so grown up made me affectionately remember this...

(Mikey, remember when you would come into my room me at night if you had a nightmare? You were my little buddy).

And being all together as a family made me fondly remember this...

(not our sweaters and my puffy adolescent face, but my family)!

And, of course, weddings always make me grateful for this day, and especially this guy.


It was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations Mike and Andrea. We love you guys!

5 comments:

Lynda, the Mom said...

Awesome post! Thanks for the sweet pictures. Family is everything. We are happy to welcome a new daughter into the crazy Bingham clan. Andrea looked soooo beautiful, and Mike is such a handsome guy. They make a great looking couple. We love all of you!

Unknown said...

That was great! And seriously, what was up with those sweaters?

Also, Dave was apparently 12 years old when you got married.

Also, why are you laughing at my son?

Richard said...

I think it's cause he's got his fingers in his ears.

tookiecramer said...

Jonah was plugging his ears through all the dancing. It was just cute. Dave was 24! Hee hee, look at his hair!

Mike said...

Thanks for posting this Melissa. It was an amazing night for Andrea and me, and great to have the whole family together.

P.S. I do remember coming to you when I was scared. You have always been a great big sister. Love ya