Thursday, April 10, 2008

blerg....yes blerg


Even though the writers guild strike was suppossedly over a while ago, it finally feels over to me because my beloved "30 Rock" and "The Office" and "Desperate Housewives" and too many other shows I am embarassed to mention are finally back on. Hooray! Even my TV-numbed brain couldn't handle another "My Dad is better than your Dad" or other atrocity of entertainment. I have even resorted to reading, which I actually enjoy but which frequently loses out to the oh-so-convenient and reasonably priced DVR. So tonight, I will get my kids to bed in a hurry so I can relax with some snacks and forget my troubles with a little dose of Liz Lemon and Dwight Schrute. Happy awkward watching everyone!

5 comments:

Richard said...

by the hammer of thor, i'm so glad tv is back too! also, tina fey is looking even better this time around. i love her.

bids2calvin said...

I should have known you were a fellow Office lover. What? No Scrubs?

tookiecramer said...

Like I said, I am too embarassed to list all the shows I actually watch. But, if I did, "Scrubs" would definitely make the cut (although at the end of last season I was so over Dr. Cox and his tirades).

bids2calvin said...

It doesn't count with DVR. A sitcom is almost reduced by half with no commercials. Our TV watching is much more efficient.

Katy said...

Huge Tina Fey fan. This season of the office has not lived up to my expectations but I still like it.