Monday, July 12, 2010

14 years and I still like him...

When I started falling for Dave, it was never "I like him BUT....". It was more of, "I like him AND...". He is not only kind to me, he is a kind person. He not only takes care of me, he takes care of everyone. He is hilarious and sweet and affectionate and humble and loyal and fun and basically a good guy in every way. He works really hard and he is always thoughtful about how he can help or support me with the things on my plate. He is the most tender hearted Dad there could be. I could never ask for more in a husband. I think we are a good match, but I'm sure lots of girls with more to offer than me would have been lucky to catch this guy. I'm glad they didn't...sorry Cami.

This weekend we went up to this spot, where we went four wheeling on our first date. I don't have a pictures of that trip, but just picture Dave with a lot more hair and me with a lot higher waisted jeans.

It was even more fun, this time around. Love you honey!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Here, here. I always thought Dave was a good one. He is super nice to everyone, except tools. He'll cut tools and that is what we like about him.

Also, didn't he fall through your bathroom window on your first date? Good times...

Rass said...

Awwwww. . . Precious. (that was not sarcastic.)

Kamie said...

Congrats on 14 years together! I think you're both great!

Lynette said...

Congrats! We like Dave too. Good job!

Unknown said...

Congrats to both of you, you are a beautiful couple. You are both very lucky to have each other. I had no idea we had anniversaries close to each other, I will keep mine after 17 years too!!

Anonymous said...

Wspólnota Mieszkańców Wszechświata wprowadzi w czasie jednej kadencji w kraju, w którym będzie posiadała dostateczną władzę:

1.- Bezwarunkową Amnestię dla wszystkich osób przebywających w miejscach pozbawienia ich wolności z wyłączeniem osób, które naruszyły prawa uznane za zbrodnie opisane w Konstytucji Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
2.- Bezwarunkową Amnestię dla wszystkich osób posiadających długi wobec Skarbu Państwa.
3.- Dodatni budżet państwa czyli przynoszący zysk w postaci dywidend obywatelom tego kraju.
4.- Prawa zapisane w Konstytucji Mieszkańców Planety Ziemia.
http://sites.google.com/site/naszawmw/

tookiecramer said...

huh???