Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hey...hands off my boulders!

First of all, this post is NOT about a recent co-ed ultimate frisbee game that got a little too competative. Although, that did happen! This post is to rant and complain about the miscreants who keep making off with our landscaping rocks! Now, I know not to leave my electronic equipment auspiciously in the front yard. I would never intentionally leave my mail in the mailbox or a package on my front door. But one might assume that a giant boulder, weighing several tons, that was carefully placed by heavy equipment between perinneals in the front yard would be safe. Apparently not. I might just be sleeping in my sleeping bag on the front porch with a baseball bat some time in the next month. That's all I'm saying!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

REALLY??? WHAT THE HECK???

Rass said...

That's crazy. I just "scored" some new boulders in my front yard. Totally unrelated to yours missing of course.

Julie said...

Seriously?!? How ridiculous. How do you even steal a huge boulder without being seen by anyone? And what would you say if you got caught? It's not like you can stick in your pocket and walk away. Crazy.

Kamie said...

My parents had a decorative grass plant in their front yard stolen, but that was in West Valley :)
Who steals rocks? Might have to set up a hidden camera system.