Tuesday, August 3, 2010

thank you pioneers...

What can you cram into two weekends? I'll tell you...if I can remember it all.

One trip to the rodeo...

( A fun rodeo but with the most horrible, dangerous, uncomfortable seating EVER which was inexplicably made for people under 4 feet tall)...

One Bee's Game...





One firework show...



One attempted batch of homemade bread destroyed by Eddie...


One 20 year High School Reunion (thankfully not mine just yet)...






One Baptism for this handsome nephew...
One play date at the park...



(That is Jacob on the pole and he climbed even higher the next time up!)

One Bridal Shower for this cute niece...



Attended by these other cute nieces who better not get married for a long time!



And Sunday after church, a lot of this for all of us!

Phew! I'm exhausted just recapping it. The next two weekends are going to be just as crazy! We have a trip to Bear Lake, a wedding, the Jack Johnson concert and a trip to Idaho Falls in the works. I'm excited but I wish I had a wife to do all the packing for me.

3 comments:

missy said...

I'll come pack for ya:)

Lori said...

I always think that I need someone to pack/unpack for me too!
good luck with that:)

And holy cow, that is pretty much amazing that Jacob climbed that pole so high. He's got skills!

Amanda said...

dang woman! That's a lot! We are going to the Jack Johnson concert too! Maybe we will see ya there? Thanks for letting us crash your pad unexpectedly the other day. Your house is fabulous!

Amanda