Sunday, August 8, 2010

one place I would love to live in if it weren't for that whole job thing...


This weekend was so much fun vacationing with friends in Bear Lake. I love my friends, I love Bear Lake, and Garden City, and raspberries, and hanging out, and playing on the Beach, and being sped around the lake on a tube and not cooking, and hide and seek with "the kids", and short parades, and fireworks seen from the deck, and going to bed early and staying up late sometimes too. I don't love packing, or unpacking or long car trips or tired babies but I won't talk about those things. Last year, we came home from Bear Lake with an ferocious kitten we named Bear. This year there were no surprises, just lots of good times and fun people. And I still have the Season Finale of FNL to watch and some leftover junkfood to eat. It's been a great weekend!

Here are my cute kids...


Some of the girls (sorry Monique)...

Some of my peeps....

And all of the kids! Wow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so with you. I love our trip to Bear lake every year. Where do you stay? We stay at the Ideal Beach resort (right across from the pickleville playhouse!) I love that my cell phone doesn't work there and that there is no wi-fi.

My favorite thing about Bear Lake is the MADNESS about the raspberries there? Have you ever seen a single raspberry bush anywhere near bear lake? We go in June when you know raspberries are not even in season and everywhere is selling fresh bear lake raspberry milkshakes. You know those are frozen western family raspberries. But we still buy them and they are still delicious.