Thursday, August 5, 2010

in the funny post welcome you read my blog...


I had to share this AWESOME packaging on some squirt guns I bought last night. Really Gigatoy? WOW! I love this so much!


And it gets better...


This is a classic! Am I right? So funny! I can't get through the last....um...sentence(?) without cracking up. If you want one for yourself I found it at "Fresh Market". It was worth the $3.99 even without the squirt guns.

PS: China, stop telling everyone how smart you are and prove it by using proper diction and non-toxic materials in your exported baby toys.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh. That is hilarious!

Julie said...

When I read your title I thought, 'That doesn't sound like Melissa', but looking back now, your title offered yet another great laugh! Loved the post!