Tuesday, May 13, 2008

fuzz heads

So, I finally did it. I got so sick of chasing Jacob around the house with a squirt bottle, and trying to clean squished bananas and maple syrup out of Eddie's hair that my boys had to get new haircuts. Dave was even on board this time. My sincere apologies to the grandmas, aunts and some of the old ladies at church who will be mad at me, and ask me where all Jacob's beautiful curls have gone (to the landfill). I think they look adorable and the first morning we got dressed and left the house without the hair combing fiasco, I thought they looked even cuter.


3 comments:

Lori said...

Tee hee...I can't believe it and I lurve it! Funny...they both look so proud! Everett would love to see them like this. He is enjoying passing by the mirror these days, checking out his new buzz!

Rass said...

we call this the "summer haircut." (It works equally well on male or female.)

omyhana said...

They are even more handsome, to bad they are older! HA HA