Wednesday, February 18, 2009

finally

I am aware of my own boringness and the fact that I have had the same post up for a long while...Saren is 7 weeks old today! But, between moving and a new baby and a new house and unpacking and chaos and stuff and stuff I haven't made the time to write much. So here are some pictures to satiate the appetites of you baby loving friends out there and my promise to write something when I have some time and something interesting to say. We are all doing great other than some brief moments of Mommy insanity which I am OK with. Jacob and Eddie can't get enough of their baby sister. In fact they love to fight over her. This picture looks cute but rest assured, there was biting and hiting and lots of shouting words like "mine" in between the cute shots.


All three of my kids need haircuts, and probaby fingernails trimmed too. Sidenote...I need some kind of organizer or chart to keep track of the 80 fingernails and toenails I clip on a regular basis.

Little look-a-likes. It kills me.


Our pretty girl...

7 comments:

bids2calvin said...

Look how big she is already! I can't believe it. She's going to be a teenager before I get to see her in person. I love her facial expressions. She's looking a little tortured and panicked. Sibling love is so awesome!

Lori said...

Her cuteness is beyond belief! That is actually the case with all three, I might mention. Look. at. them. & all of their long hair.

I need the same chart please...the one to stay on top of nail clipping and haircut needs in this house. Give your babies a hug.

Lori said...

Ok- I feel like driving to Price right this second to see these kids inperson! LOVE THEM! My heck they are seriously freaking cute. Saren is adorable! I love her gorgeous eyes!
Thanks for the post:) If you guys are ever in Eagle Mountain- call us:)

Unknown said...

Cute, cute pictures! Thanks for the update. I know how busy and crazy your life is right now. Things will settle down in 10-15 years! Or maybe get more hectic. When you have another sane moment, it would be fun to see pictures of your gorgeous new house,, Love you lots.
Mom

Lynette said...

Cute! I am still hoping to see her in person!

Island mama said...

Love, love, LOVE it! Those pictures are too precious, especially hearing the sibling rivalry over beautiful Saren. She'll be the toughest little girl in Price! Give all three a big squeeze from me.

Heaps Crew said...

Great photos! We really need to come and meet adorable little Saren in person. Will told me the other day, "I want to go to Price again." I asked, "What do you want to do in Price?" He said, "See my friend, Jacob." It was very cute. You need to post photos of your new home! I am glad to hear you are in at long last!