Thursday, February 19, 2009

if you need a giggle

I couldn't resist sharing this awesomely bad preview for "Days of our Lives". I replayed the last 2 seconds at least 12 times. If anything can replace John Black's creepy, agonizingly slow nasal sighs it's 125 pounds of boobs and hair being propelled voilently in an explosion. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Sorry I'm not smart enough to cut out everything except the finale but I think you will find it's worth your 14 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgXveIRi38

3 comments:

bids2calvin said...

That clip totally reminds me of you and your sense of humor. If you need to continue giggling, scroll down and read the comments about bringing back good actors, story lines and romance instead of bedhopping lustfests. They realize they're watching a soap opera right?

tookiecramer said...

Wow, those comments were entertaining. It reads like a different language - I had a hard time following. Indeed, if you are watching soap operas for the story lines and character development, maybe you are looking in the wrong place. I would recommend these saps look to a prime time soap opera like "Friday Night Lights". But, seriously, I just watched it again and I love that fall - it is a little like a paralized cartwheel beginning. Love it. PS: My word verification was just butstring. I don't mean to be so immature, but that's funny.

Richard said...

If you watch carefully, note the way in which the girl was 'violently' propelled in the explosion. It appears that about 1/2 second before, she crouches down and throws her arms in the air so as to gain momentum to fling herself backwards to escape the green-screen explosion. Classic.