Wednesday, September 9, 2009

oh crap...

Do you want the good news or bad news first? OK. The good news is...I got to find out exactly what would happen if Dave backed the Tahoe over my purse. The bad news is...one more digital camera down the crapper. The last one, a Polaroid, died of drowning...by honey (Eddie was the executioner and I'm pretty sure Jacob had complicity). Anyway, our new, little camera had only been in the family for a couple of months tops!

Dave blames me completely for leaving my purse on the garage floor. I can see his point. How would he have known to check behind the tires for my beautiful, white leather purse with red lining? Someone needs to start a foundation, or an awareness campaign...this could happen to you!

My first thought on seeing my squished purse was for the health of my iPOD. Thankfully, it survived. Cell phone...still working. Digital camera...not so much. Bottle of perfume...crushed to smithereens (whatever those are)! Now all of my tithing checks, cash and receipts smell citrusy, free-spirited and playful. I hope the Ward Clerk doesn't think I'm being flirtatious.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Of all the places I would set my purse in the garage, behind the tire is not one of them. That is funny! At least the ipod survived!

Rass said...

Wow. That's a sad story. I guess you'll just have to use that new purse. This sounds like it was planned. DIABOLICAL!!!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAH!Sorry about the camera...but thank you for the laugh once again.

Emerson Family said...

Which purse got ruined? Hopefully the disc in your camera still works! If not we all have pic of last weekend for ya! SAD NEWS!!!