Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Annie's shower...

Last weekend Dave's baby sister, Annie, had her bridal shower! Does anyone know why is it called a shower? I don't know. I wonder what my kids thought when they heard me talk about our plans for Annie's upcoming shower?

Merrilyn was sooo missed but she was there in spirit and in frame. The little sign says "Maid of Honor"!

We had awesome food...


Good friends...



Lots of family...





And Annie's soon to be family...

Beautiful decorations...


Fun games...


Several awkward stories about Sheri's lingerie use over-the-years...


that the nieces could have gone without.

And a yummy candy buffet!

Thanks to my go-to-gal-for-all-things-crafty, Lynette, for your help with these cute, little bags.


By the way, I have tons of left over candy. It is not kosher to have 10 pounds of gummy sweets and chocolate in my pantry. My kids have gone bananas on the Hershey kisses. I can barely see the carpet in our playroom under all the shredded silver wrappings. Stop by if you want some.

It was a lot of fun and everybody is so excited for Annie and Ryan's Wedding next month. On to the next party!

1 comment:

melissa said...

You're so awesome Melissa. great pictures. My candy is almost gone!
And I've eaten most of it. Not good!!!!