Thursday, May 19, 2011

love this lady...

This week we got a chance to visit Jacob and Saren's birth mom, Maggie. Isn't she beautiful? I love her so much! I see her so often in my kids....when Jacob makes his nervous face or grins his charming smile or when Saren nods her head cooly and says..."Yah" and every time I fix her beautiful, black hair.


This is our kids' adorable, look-a-like, Marshallese cousin, Robbie.

Thankful, is not an adequate enough word to explain how glad I am that God brought Maggie and my family together, almost seven years ago. I will never be able to tell her what a blessing her children are to our family. She made me a Mommy! Maggie, as well as Eddie's birth Mom, Jenny, are my sisters! I know God has great things in store for both of them because they have blessed my family in such an immeasurable way. I respect birth mothers in a profound manner. Birth Mothers are willing to suffer and have their hearts broken, so their children can have the best life they can give them. It is a true act of selflessness, which is what being a Mom is all about. Lots of love to you, Maggie and Jenny.

No comments: