Thursday, May 19, 2011

tis the season...

I couldn't drag my feet any longer. It was time to cut Samson's hair. Eddie was not happy, in fact, he fought with all his four year old might to keep the scissors away. It took all my strength and patience to hold him down. He literally went ape s$#% through the entire ordeal. His Aunt Sherri couldn't have been sweeter, and somehow she got it done. Eddie can see now. He looks so handsome! The rest of the day, Eddie kept telling me, "Mom, I don't like my haircut!". But I think it is growing on him now that he doesn't have tangles every morning.
Before...
After...
Jacob was a champ, his haircut was a breeze and he loves it. Here are his before and after shots...


I'm not sure how I feel about him looking this grown up, but I'm pretty sure I can't stop it!

6 comments:

Beccy said...

it looks like you also shaved Eddie's stache

Lori's Reading Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Holy crap!! Those boys are cute and OLD! What happened?

As a fat, bald, white man, I am jealous of your son's hair.

Emy said...

adorable boys! love the new cuts.

Ginger said...

Boys??? I thought you had 3 girls...they look so handsome!

Lori said...

crazy cute! love them!