Sunday, June 5, 2011

graduation...

"Summer break" was officially here two weeks ago when my kids finished Kindergarten and Preschool. Today was the first day all summer, with temperatures in the 80's, and as soon as we go swimming, I think Jacob will finally believe me that it's here.

During Kindergarten graduation, Jacob was adorable, sang like he meant it and smiled through his whole program!
The second the program was over, he ran up to me, gave me a big hug and said "Let's go!". He loved school, but loves playing even more. Miss Tawna has been an awesome teacher.

Jacob has been is speech therapy for 3 years now. He is learning so much and getting better all the time. Thanks to his wonderful therapists and aides who makes him feel so special.

Eddie was a little shy, but still managed to get his rock and roll on for his little Preschool Program.

The boys had a great year. I'm so thankful for their amazingly energetic teachers, who they loved. Miss Raquelle and Miss Kelly are about the cutest teachers I can imagine.


And I'll be thankful, most days, to have a little more time to be together without such a busy schedule. On the other days, I'll be hiding in the bathroom, trying to ignore three little sets of fists pounding on the door and asking me what I'm doing.

No comments: