Wednesday, September 7, 2011

preschool

 Preschool is back in session.  As with all things involving Eddie, flexibility is key.  He brushed past all his new school clothes in the closet and picked this polo shirt, explaining to me "Red is much better".  It has something to do with Gryffindor, I think???  When I tried to give Eddie his new, bigger backpack, he said, "That's not my backpack!" and found his old one from last year.  It's easier, with Eddie, to let him be the boss over the little things.

 He "posed" in his typical perpetual motion fashion for a few shots by the front door...




And Eddie, kind of sweetly, asked to take a picture with me...


Saren, was not so agreeable, and made Eddie cry when she wouldn't stand next to him for a picture.  That girl!

Eddie seemed a little nervous on the drive to school, but after hanging up his backpack and sitting down with the other kids to color, he said, "See ya!" without even looking up at me.  I think he is going to be just fine. 

No comments: