Monday, October 27, 2008

happy halloween from Price...

It's autumn time, it's autumn time, the leaves are falling down. It's autumn time, it's autumn time, pretty colors all around. And the best part about autumn time besides the balmy weather and pulling your boots out of storage...Halloween! Here is gratuitous cute Halloween Snapshot to keep the Grandmas happy...

Now, to get straight to the point...you might wonder (OK, I'm sure you don't wonder) how the citizens of Price celebrate this spooky holiday that kicks off the celebration season. This year, Price City opted to add some new decorations to their arsenal of downtown holiday crap. And what decoration did they choose?...why lifesized, stuffed, creepy, tree-hugging, nicotine addicted, perverted, criminal loiterers of course!
Now please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to consistently bag on Price and Carbon County - I actually find these quirks charming and I am proud to call myself a... Carbonian? I just wanted to share my latest favorite thing about Price, with the world (and by the world I mean about 12 of my friends and relatives). I hope you enjoy these "crazy guys", as I explained them to Jacob, as much as I have. Happy Halloween!

PS: Sorry Kelly if I beat you to it...
See her previous blog on downtown Price shenanigans

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is seriously f'ed up. (Can I say f'ed up? Well, I just did.)

Does the first guy sort of look like Uncle Steven.

C.R.E.E.P.Y!!!!

Lori said...

I am quite creeped out by the evil jester in his tennies & the cigarette so nicely placed in the mouth hole of the Uncle Steven mask.

I want to be a Carbonite & I enjoyed the primary lyrics!

tookiecramer said...

The first guy does totally look like Uncle Steven...especially the Bachelor Uncle Steven...even more so if he was ever homeless.

Richard said...

uncle steven much? josh, on family blogs you can say what e're you want. missy, you're going to need to find out what's written on that shirt cause it looks promising.

tookiecramer said...

The T-shirt appears to have a quote from Rudyard Kipling which is sweet and so appropriate. I will definitely check that out next time I'm in the area.

bids2calvin said...

I want to know what the second guy is doing to the tree he's hugging. My word verification is ablogra. That's kind of funny.

tookiecramer said...

"Ablogra!", sounds like a spell you learn at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Witchery.

Richard said...

School of Witchcraft and Witchery? How about School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There, I said it. I'm a big nerd.

Stohl Family said...

We love reading your blog! It really makes us miss Price. And, I mean that with all sincerity, really I do!

Rass said...

Did you see the one with the missing head? My kids didn't think it was funny. Said head was replaced in a sort of timely fashion. Don't worry - we still have Christmas and it looks like they have money in the budget.

Rass said...

I believe it's actually Carboner.