Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas miracles

Christmas is a blessed time of year for my family. This year is destined to be another memorable one. I wanted to recap a few of the miracles that have happened so far...

1. Before leaving town, I pulled one of these out of the dryer while folding clothes. No harm done...

2. I managed to lug (although not too gracefully) 3 giant suitcases, my purse, a laptop and a carseat around the Long Beach airport and eventually made it to my rental car - a sweet teal colored Toyota Corolla, if you were wondering.

3. We are going to have another Christmas baby, scheduled to be induced on Dec. 30th if she doesn't decide to come sooner.

Family - I love you all and miss you like crazy! Give my boys tons of love and kisses since Mommy is away. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

For all of your sakes, I hope she comes earlier. That's no fun sitting there for a week with no family during the holidays. Hope all is well! We miss you!

Island mama said...

Have a blessed event! After being a part of your first Christmas blessing, my heart is so full to imagine another one coming! I'm SO happy for you!!!