Sunday, March 22, 2009

i have a belly ache

This is for you Karra. I'm sorry I don't post more but sometimes there is not much to say. In that spirit...I'm not necessarily a junk food lover. I don't really like chocolate. I'm not a fan of ice cream, and chips - I eat 3 or 4 of these a year. But I love Easter Candy...well, I'll be honest...candy in general. But Easter has a few candies that I really love. Miniature malted eggs, those spongy chickens/rabbits that everyone else hates, and those cream-filled, food color tasting eggs that everyone else hates. I have eaten too many today. Could a healthy food ever cause this same regret filled discomfort? - or is that I have never eaten enough celery sticks or scoops of hummus to reach the "sick" stage. Food for thought.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

You really do like a lot of the gross Easter candies. I do like the little malted Easter eggs, but besides that, I prefer my Easter candy to contain chocolate. Serves you right, though, you should've shared!

Lori said...

Sadly, I must admit my love for ALL of the candy you mentioned.

If you can find all of that in Price, I've got to be able to find it here. I've already started perusing the Easter candy at a couple of stores & I have not been as lucky as you. I did find miniature cadbury eggs...that made me happy!

Jared said...

The fake-marshmallow-creme coated in a shell of brightly colored sugar - those rule. It's a Bingham thing. As noted above my wife thinks they are gross. But the spongy chickens...EWWW are you kidding, circus peanuts with a different shape.

Also, Cadbury Mini Eggs rule all.