Monday, April 6, 2009

how do i love thee? Let me count the ways....


No this post is not about Dave. I do love him. But, more pressing to discuss, at the moment, is the fact that I love me some iPod. That's right. My iPod makes me happy, and the love just keeps growing. I don't need a fancy new iPod, unlike Dave who has gone through more iPods in the last 5 years than haircuts. I like my little nano. And I love my playlists. I have a playlist for driving through Price canyon, another one for cleaning, one for working out (it's rarely used) and one for when I'm ticked off and need to vent vicariously through people more angry and creative than myself.

In moving to our new house, my iPod was separated from it's headphones, which were separated from the USB cable, which was separated from my iTunes library on my computer that took a long time to get set up. Now, all the pieces of my iPod have come together, and it is a beautiful thing. I didn't realize how much I missed them all. So here's to good tunes, cool electronics and something to listen to besides the TV. Cheers!

3 comments:

Rass said...

Price Canyon - Highway to the Danger Zone.
Cleaning - Every Rose has its thorn.
Workout - Lady GaGa.
Am I close? I am going to bring you something today for enrichment and I want to look in your kitchen. Prepare your self.

Lori said...

Funny... & another example of your complete and total organization!

I am wondering how it would be to workout to Lady GaGa. I am also wondering how it would be to workout!

tookiecramer said...

Kelly,
"Highway to the Danger Zone" is on my workout playlist. Come on - volleyball on the beach with Goose, Maverik and Iceman. What better motivation could there be? Lady Gaga needs to die, or I do...either way it will make her music stop.