Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i'm a jerk

I know I am evil, but I am so over Scott on American Idol. Is he more talented than I and most of the people in this world? Immensely. Is the fact that he is legally blind and overcome physical challenges to excel inspiring? Absolutely. Would I prefer he wear sunglasses like Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder? Definitely. Should he still be on American Idol? No. Sorry. Let's not patronize this smart, nice guy who deserves props for making it so far but now deserves the boot. Come on, people. I'm only comparing him to the talented people left in the show and they are just better. Most everyone, anyway. Scott is to American Idol as Ron is to The Biggest Loser and the little stunt men are to the Amazing Race. Enough already. I am a reality TV junkie.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

I agree

Richard said...

I also agree, you are a jerk.

Lindsey said...

Gwah ha ha! Silly, I was just having this conversation with Jake today, even the sunglasses... I am still laughing.

Unknown said...

I keep commenting on how he is socially retarded, and Amy points out that it isn't that, it is that he is blind - so he doesn't understand how geekly all of the things he does look.

I like Ron. I hate Helen. She'd eat her own grandmother if it meant she got immunity. And can Sione and Phillipe quit being such big babies. "You didn't train me for three hours! When is it my turn!"

And hooray for the midgets being gone.

You forgot the burn girl on ANTM. She is for sure the Scott of that show.

tookiecramer said...

Apparently, I am not the only jerk out there. Do I have my finger on the pulse of the American people? Yes I do. Holla! Good bye to you Scott.