Monday, April 6, 2009

copayments aplenty

I have been a blogging no show for the last few weeks and there are several important reasons - namely Jacob, Edison and Saren. They have all been sick with RSV - you've probably heard of it - the dreaded "Really S#@%!y Virus". Jacob was miserable for a week or so but is now fine. Eddie ended up with pneumonia and Saren ended up in the hospital for a few days. She came home on oxygen but now we are pretty healthy other than a few remaining breathing treatments a day and the last few doses of Eddie's antibiotic. Phewww! Here are some sad pictures to remember the misery. Yeah for living in America where we have hospitals, even if the closest one is Castleview.


5 comments:

Lynette said...

Glad they are all doing better! Hopefully you are done for the year now! Or at least for several months!!!

Rass said...

There is nothing worse than a baby with tubes everywhere. Why is her hair growing so fast??? It's time for some french braids.

Lori said...

What crazy beautiful children! I really hope you will let me braid her hair when you come to visit. I miss you all!

tookiecramer said...

If I knew how to french braid, I would be all over that.

Mrs. Spencer said...

I'm so sorry that they have been so sick...I guess it is good that the hospital (as great as it is) is so close.