Thursday, December 3, 2009

my cup runneth over...

No matter how nice of a day it was, Thanksgiving Thursday couldn't help but be outdone by our Saturday, when we went to the Salt Lake Temple and had Saren sealed to our family. It was a wonderful day and Saren was so happy and darling and full of smiles and charm (as she usually is). It was a sweet, sweet experience and I have little snapshots in my head of many beautiful moments that I hope my forgetful brain will never lose. Jacob and Edison were so excited and knew what a special thing it was to be there. I hope their little minds can remember too.

High Five! I got sealed today!

Handsome big brothers!



Eddie kept saying "It's a Castle!" as we started walking up towards the temple grounds.




Our three little miracles...



Aunt Lynette says she has never laughed so hard on the temple grounds...

Wait for it....


And finally, I can't help myself...a little love note to my baby girl.

Baby Saren, this is your family! You are stuck with us now. We love you so much! I don't know if you will ever have a baby as darling and happy and good natured as you, because you really are one in a million...but I hope someday you get a little glimpse of the joy you have brought to me, your Dad and your brothers. You are the little cherry blessing on top of my blessing sundae. We could never have hoped for a more loving, sweet girl who is so full of life and enthusiasm, and we couldn't possibly be more in love with you. You are a beautiful, radiant child of God and I couldn't be more proud and blessed to be your Mommy. We are all so thankful you found your way into our home.

10 comments:

Island mama said...

Tears! What a beautiful, precious little girl. So happy she's finally yours forever!

Lori said...

I have chills and tears:) She is beautiful and your entire family is so beautiful.

Richard said...

Photography by Richard Bingham.

Seiously though, awesome post and an awesome day. I love you guys!

Lara said...

What a beautiful post! Congratulations! What a special day that you will never forget - no matter how forgetful you may be! :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

breathe...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

First I thought you photo shopped that picture - then I remembered Mom wears a wig. I was already crying at how cute your family was and then I was crying because I was laughing so hard.

You are amazing. Your kids are beautiful. We are so sad we missed it.

PS. email me that photo. I want it as my desktop wallpaper.

Lynette said...

It was a beautiful, wonderful, funny day. Sorry, but I had to steal some pictures for my own blog. Bet you can't guess which ones!

Lori said...

Love you Missy.

The day was perfect.

Emerson Family said...

Yes it was a wonderful day, we will be forever thankful for introducing us to those cute Marshallese babies! Love you tonz!

Julie said...

Beautiful! Congratulations. I am so happy for you and your family.

Melanie said...

I am so happy for you and your sweet little family! This post was so beautiful and it brought a tears to my eyes. Congratulations:)