Saturday, January 8, 2011

how I can argue with that...

Yesterday Eddie slopped some oatmeal on his T-shirt during breakfast. He immediately asked for a new shirt, which I didn't want to give him seeing as how breakfast had only just started and he was bound to drip some more food on himself. I tried to talk him out of it, but he got more and more adamant, carefully showing me the drips. I told him we would put a clean shirt on as soon as he was done eating. Eddie growled at me and yelled, "Mom! I can't be the kid with the messy shirt!".

This is why Eddie is so hilarious, exhausting, cute and infuriating. He will eat jello like this...



...and then cry when he has sticky fingers and dirty clothes. What can I do except lots and lots of laundry?
PS: Isn't Cody cute?

1 comment:

missy said...

I know another little boy that eats jello just like Eddie:) But he doesn't care if he stays messy. Love that little clean Eddie!!!