Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day

We just wanted to send our love to the following awesome ladies who love us and have mothered one or all of us with so much care at one time or another....

Grandma Great Pendleton (formerly known as the Gum Grandma, she adores the babies)

Grandma Great Bingham (also known as Grandma Grape, her smiles make us smile)

Grandma Nelson (never is out of candy or kisses)

Grandma Bingham (lets us sleep in her bed, spoils us and let us live with her)

Mommy Maggie (passed on her beauty and grace)

Mommy Jenny (passed on her wit and intelligence)

Aunt Lynette (always up for a fun time)

Aunt Lori (never out of nice things to say)

Aunt Beccy (the baby whisperer)

Aunt Richard (the best babysitter ever)

Aunt Amylin (she's giving Saren another cousin soon)

Soon to be Aunt Aubrie (she is marrying Joel...obviously a Saint)

Aunt Elaine (she makes us feel like royalty when we visit)

Aunt Merriann (always remembers our birthdays)

Aunt Sherri (will smother us with affection even when we don't ask)

Aunt Melissa (always fun)

Aunt Merrilyn (will spoil us with her riches)

Aunt Annie (we look forward to her visits way too much)

Favorite Aunt Liz ("you're killin' me")

We love you all and we can't imagine any parents and their little ones have had as much support, as much strength and as much warmth thrown their way as we have felt from all of you. We miss you all and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Island mama said...

Happy Mother's Day, Melissa! Your kiddos hold a special place in my heart, even your little princess who I haven't "met" yet. Love to you all and hopefully our paths will cross soon.

Lynette said...

Thanks Melissa! Hope you had a great Mother's day!

missy said...

You're awesome Melissa!! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's day even though I heard you had to work!!! And I love Eddie's new do. I had one just like it:)

Richard said...

Thanks for tossing me into the mix.

Richard said...

(ps-your kids are crazy cute.)

omyhana said...

You are so dang cute for mentioning me. I wish I would have seen this before I saw you so I could thank you. I am so happy to know you all you add a smile to my face.