Monday, May 11, 2009

the rachel was so 1995

I know my boys hair has been getting a little unruley as of late - but they look so cute as little, unkempt surfer boys (who don't surf). However, during a visit to Grandma's house this week, my mom offered to cut their hair and I accepted. After all, we had to cut it eventually and these hair cuts would be free! She did a good job - much better than I could have done, for sure! They looked cute! Eddie's hair was especially intersting to me...I couldn't stop looking at him! Don't mind the inside out PJ top - Jacob got dressed himself.


Eddie has a little bit of cheese sauce and snot in his mustache but it's a good shot of his new hairdo.

I got home from my Mom's house and Dave took one look at Eddie and said "Hello Dorothy Hamill"!

I knew something was strangely familiar about Eddie's hair! Turns out my mom was giving the same haircut back in 1978.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Funny!

Heaps Crew said...

I love reading your posts because I am always laughing out loud by the end!

Lori said...

The Rachel WAS so 1995! It seems the Dorothy Hamil will stand the test of time. Proud to have had that same cut right along with you! Thanks mom.

tookiecramer said...

I'm kind of pissed no one has said how cute I was...