Monday, April 4, 2011

yes please...



Why are these sooooo good? I can eat a dozen of these easily in a day. I can't go to the grocery store without buying another pack. I love them!

In my opinion, the big Cadbury Cream Eggs are a little vulgar for a few reasons...
1) way to much "stuff" inside
2) the tinfoil wrapper is never completely closed. Pay attention, you'll be bugged.



Don't get me wrong, if I had one sitting in front of me I would eat it immediately. Picture those "Biggest Loser" pre-ranch videos of people stuffing entire pies in their mouth in one bite. Yep, I would. However, I prefer the perfect, little, baby Cadbury Cream Eggs. I am getting fat just writing about them. Easter is the best candy holiday!

3 comments:

Lori said...

At the risk of Binghams overusing this phrase, I say..."Ditto to all as noted!" Smaller is better here.

spyderette said...

you know, i have NEVER tried these. the big ones kinda gross me out. maybe i should try a mini.

Unknown said...

I didn't know that these existed. Now I must have some. Easter makes me fat.